Monday, January 3, 2011

"Josh F" Home from Turkey


Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to thank ya’ll so much for all of your prayers and support. I could not have done this without ya’ll. This season of my life was an incredible blessing that I was honored to be blessed with and I was happy that you all could join me.

I got home very late on the 9th of December, which was last Thursday. To be honest I wasn't ready to come back to the states. I was really starting to get more involved and was easily ready for another month. However, if I continued with that logic I would never have come back to the States. I was incredibly happy to be used in the ways that God saw fit. I couldn't be any happier in what I have experienced and learned.

I would love to return to Turkey one day and maybe as a full time worker. I have been told by several of the people that there is a ministry waiting for me there. All I can do now is take every day as God gives it to me and live a life that honors Him. He will lead me back if it is his will. There are also many other places in the world including here in the states that I can work. Every day is a gift and everyday is full of ministry opportunities. Please pray for me to actually be able to act this out.

Please continue to pray for the all of the workers and ministry in Turkey.

Joshua F

(Josh F was supported through the Change the World Funds of Thompson Station Church on his semester service in Turkey by an organization that desires to reach the least reached.)

No comments:

Post a Comment