Friday, January 20, 2012

Prayer Requests from Mexico


By Joe P:

I hope that your new year was full of joy and faith. I am sending this brief report to fill you in on this years beginning. I normally start the New Year with a vision for the church. What the Lord led me to do is show the church how to seek Him for their personal and ministry vision so they may grow spiritually. This of course connects to the church global vision. At the end of January the church will be climbing up the light house and there I will declare the year overall vision for the church. We are looking at this as a prophetic action claiming the vision over the highest point of the city. This week we are also preparing our students of our bible school (Leadership Training International) for their graduation this coming Sunday. We have with us the international coordinators Leon and Teresa Shearer. They will be present to see our first generation of 31 students. This has been an amazing accomplishment given all the changes that the church went through this last year.
I would ask you to pray for us receiving the vision that God wants.Also pray for:
Finances for the church construction and city tourism,that the violence would cease and a lot of people have the flu including myself. Thank You for your prayers and support.  Blessings to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment