Tuesday, August 9, 2011

This summer...


This summer one young lady, name Bekah, from TSC has moved to Hawaii for the summer to be a part of Youth With A Mission.  After training in Hawaii she and her teammates will be sent to help in other parts of the world.  Bekah has been making new friends, learning life lessons, and experiencing more about the Lord.  Here is a quick glance at Bekah's blog when she learned the Lord will provide:

Provider!

Good news!!! Jesus is Alive!!! Jesus is King! and Jesus Loves us!!! But really! I have good news! I have the $2,500 that was due today for outreach! However, there is something else that came up in the meeting today. The outreach is going to cost $6,000 instead of $5,000 and the money will be due in 2 weeks. But that's ok! God has brought in $3,000 for my outreach in just a couple of weeks! He CAN do it AGAIN! He promised to provide- so He will! He wants us to go out into all the world proclaiming His name without fear, without shame, but boldly and with JOY! I am longing to do this! I think this ministry is supposed to be my profession and God holds my paycheck. He is just waiting to give me EVERYTHING I will ever need! I love Him so much! I trust Him so much!

God you are worthy of my praise! Even if you never do a good thing for me ever again! You would still be SO WORTHY! I love you and I know you hold all the money I need. Bring it forth Father!

A Warrior for the King,
Bekah
For more blogs written by Bekah click here http://bekahmezera.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment