Monday, June 20, 2011

New Facilities

by Joe Pacheco

We are now having services in our new facility. You will see that it is not all complete but we are happy to be there. We finished our last march around the property divided in generations from young children first, the youth second, and the adults last. At the finish I climbed up the prayer tower and blew the shofar and everyone shouted. It was an awesome moment of joy and dancing. We are already receiving new people from the neighborhood. This last Sunday I was able to dedicate my granddaughter to the Lord.  Athena is the first child of my generations to be dedicated in the new church.  It is exciting to see my son being raised up in the church and now my grandchild. We greatly appreciate your prayers and support.


(Joe Pacheco is one of our TSC-sponsored missionaries through the GOCTW Offering. TSC teams have also participated in part of the building of the church you see in the pictures above in the Mazatlan area.)

No comments:

Post a Comment